Presently, the company continues research and development activity on anti-aging medicine, immunotherapeutic approach for cancer treatment and regenerative medicine. Particularly, these R&D projects are performed:
- Xenogenic anticancer vaccine preclinical investigation in murine models.
- Cellular mitochondrial transfer technology, preclinical investigation in vitro and in murine models.
- Project “M”, mice lifespan prolongation with the use of cellular, subcellular and biopharmaceutical approach.
During many years of research activity, the company has developed a number of technologies to overcome disbalances of biological systems, preparing drugs from the own tissues and cells of the patient. Personalized approach to treat a disease is the main target in our technologies:
- successful regenerative and anti-aging approach in mice models to decrease degenerative processes and induce revitalization of the body with the help of proteins (natural and recombinant), cells and their components;
- immunomodulation of cancer environment with tumor associated antigens which helps to remove tumors from the body in experimental animals;
- T-cell immunotherapy (T-cell vaccination) for autoimmune and allergic disorders;
- active cellular immunotherapy for cancer;
- polyantigenic anticancer vaccine technology;
- adoptive cell-based immunotherapy for chronic inflammatory diseases;
- OPI therapy for motor and skin diseases;
- conservation of immune and stem cells.
Innovita Research holds these patents for its technologies:
- Xenogenic normal tissue-derived vaccines for breaking the immune tolerance to tumor-associated, antigens.
Seledtsov V.I., Darinskas A., Seledtsova G.V. Patent WO 2016046651 A1, 2016..
The company provides a number of products for scientific research purposes:
- cord blood plasma;
- mesenchymal stem cells;
- polyantigenic anticancer vaccine;
- cell lines;
- cell-based products.
The company uses Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) certified system for research activity and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified entities for small-scale production of cellular products for preclinical investigations.
Innovita Research also offers high quality pre-clinical trials performance service of any kind of customer substance, device or technology.